In immediate need of a Sales Manager in the Portsmouth, NH area. This is full-time first shift salaried position paying $115,000-$125,000 a year.
- Coordinate and participate in on-site customer visits with company Sales Reps on a regular basis, providing Sales support functions for the Manager’s assigned multi-state Region/Territories within the US and Canada
- Maintain current industry knowledge of competitor products, process equipment, various tester and fixture types, etc.
- Develop and deliver on-site product demonstrations and Sales presentations, communicating directly with customers to promote products based on their needs to address competitive situations as they occur
- Communicate with Corporate personnel to provide information needed for their applications assistance on product complaints, addressing product returns, and evaluation requests
- Attend industry Trade Shows, User’s Group meetings, etc. as required, representing the company in the booth or table-top display, for the purpose of promoting company products and supporting new and existing customers
- Communicate with the Corporate Office the information needed for them to initiate price quotations when requested by the customer
- Prepare periodic sales reports as needed, detailing market size as well as suggesting sales Budget and Forecast estimates to the Director of Global Sales
- Provide continual feedback regarding competitor activity and potential new product suggestions
- Provide feedback to the Director of Global Sales regarding performance of Sales representatives that are in his/her Region/Territories
- Utilize expense account with prudent judgement
- This role requires roughly 50% travel to client locations-mainly U.S. and Canada
- 5+ years of outside Sales Management experience
- ATE test fixturing and/or test probe industry experience a plus
- B. S. degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm and as otherwise required
TPi Staffing has been matching job seekers with local companies for over 30 years. We are passionate about finding you a job that will fit your skills, experience and needs.