In immediate need of a Retainer Operator in the Lebanon, NH area. This is a full time second shift position offering up to $25/hour.
- Perform diversified operate duties on Retainer machining equipment including CNC equipment for production of company product within limitations of standard procedures
- Make necessary adjustments to all Retainer equipment such as horizontal draw broach, pedestal and retainer drills, staking, as well as the Roll form, Balance and other CNC equipment, to perform either rough or finish operations on a variety of bearing components and related items. Perform excessing machine operating duties as required
- Safely, correctly and efficiently operate Retainer equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Maintain necessary records and ensure that documentation procedures are followed
- Move material and parts as needed. Care is required to handle components to prevent damage
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to a leader
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Basic mathematical and mechanical skills are required
- Basic computer interface skills are required
- Strong attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task and coordinate work activities to be efficient and productive is required
- Strong ability to follow written and prescribed work instructions/procedures and tasks
- Strong ability to read and interpret specifications, acceptance criteria, and engineering drawings
- Situational/Spatial awareness along with strict adherence to PPE/safety protocols is required
Hours: Monday-Friday 3:00pm-11:00pm
TPi Staffing has been matching job seekers with local companies for over 30 years. We are passionate about finding you a job that will fit your skills, experience and needs.