Actively searching for a Quality Assurance Technician in the Lebanon, NH area. This is a full time first shift position with a starting wage of $22.61/hour.
- Perform re-inspection on all Start-Ups and Shut-Downs for all assigned parts. These inspections will be documented.
- Read and follow all instructions on the Quality Assurance Requirements
- Perform final box audits of all assigned parts prior to shipment
- Prepare Pre-ship samples as needed
- Audit shipping documentation for UPS and/or truck shipments to ensure correct paperwork
- Audit rework and sort activities as assigned
- Document all quality related issues, events, problems using the quality communication log and/or Scorecard
- Previous quality control experience is highly desirable
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Basic math skills are desirable
- Basic computer skills are needed
- Written communication skills are a must, as this position requires that detailed documentation of each production run be properly recorded
Hours: D Shift – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and every other Wednesday
TPi Staffing Group has been matching job seekers with local companies for over 30 years. We are passionate about finding you a job that will fit your skills, experience and needs.