In immediate need of a Grinder Operator in the Lebanon, NH area. This is a full time, second shift position offering $20-$27/hour.
- Operate only after set ups have been completed by others, except changes own conventional grind wheels on all internal machines
- Select proper parts and operate machine by manually feeding load chute or individually feeding pieces as needed by machine and operation
- Check gauges for accuracy and report need for adjustment when indicated to the supervisor
- Perform necessary inspection or audits visually or with proper gauges to meet product specifications to tolerances within specified limits of process sheets
- Maintain necessary records
- Move materials and parts as needed or directed
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to the supervisor
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations
- Strong attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task, coordinate work activities to be efficient and productive. Associate must be able to keep up with a fast pace workflow environment.
- Strong ability to follow written and prescribed work instructions/procedures and tasks.
- Situational/Spatial awareness along with strict adherence to safety requirements and policies.
- Ability to work at an assigned machine completing a repetitive task for an 8 hour shift.
- Required to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
Hours: Monday-Friday 3:00pm-11:00pm
TPi Staffing has been matching job seekers with local companies for over 30 years. We are passionate about finding you a job that will fit your skills, experience and needs.