Actively searching for a Flex Lamp Assembler in the Lebanon, NH area. This is a full time first shift position offering $17.50/hour.
- Read, learn, understand and interpret safety rules, work instructions, blueprints, compliance documents, etc.
- Able to understand ruler measurements and eye loop
- Use of a soldering iron
- Adhere to all safety policies, procedures and work with required PPE (gloves, safety glasses, smocks)
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain all equipment according to maintenance plans and established procedures
- Practice problem solving and troubleshooting techniques as part of a team responsible for realizing continuous improvement to products and processes
- Inform management of any issues, malfunctions or equipment defects
- Continue to grow lean knowledge and use the tools to identify and assist with continuous improvement
- Cross train to other departments as needed
- Exceptional hand-eye coordination and dexterity to deal with handling and manipulating materials and parts
- Ability to focus on the task at hand and pay attention to details
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively and professionally interact with others in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
Hours: Monday-Thursday 6:25am-3:55pm and Monday-Friday 6:25am-2:55pm
TPI Staffing has been matching job seekers with local companies for over 30 years. We are passionate about finding you a job that will fit your skills, experience and needs.