In search of a Filler Machine Operator in the Brattleboro, VT area. This is a full time, second shift position offering $17.50/hour.
- Must be able to operate filling equipment, adhering to all quality assurance, productivity, OSHA, and safety standards
- Must be able to assemble and disassemble equipment for proper cleaning/sanitizing and operating per manufacture instructions
- Must monitor and control all filling weight, filling speed, temperatures, pressures, and flow of product throughout the processing cycle in accordance with established quality assurance standards
- Must adhere to established testing procedures and provide required samples to laboratory for appraisal prior to all finished products being packaged
- Must monitor and control the flow of product from processing to packaging
- Perform any other assigned tasks
- Previous experience in a dairy processing facility preferred
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate and percent
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands and stretch and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds
- Maintain food safety and food quality through completing job tasks and maintaining the work area in a sanitary manner
- Required to wear food safety/sanitation clothing
Hours: Monday-Friday 2:00pm-10:30pm
TPi Staffing has been matching job seekers with local companies for over 30 years. We are passionate about finding you a job that will fit your skills, experience and needs.