Actively seeking a Diamond Point Turning Technician in the Keene, NH area. This is a full-time second shift position offering $20.00-$31.50/hour depending on experience.
- Setup and operate CNC Diamond Turning machines from validated or new programs and other documentation with limited supervision
- Follow instruction on routers and drawings and use proper methods of producing a quality part
- Inspect and document all specified features using a variety of inspection devices within the diamond turning department including interferometers, profilometers, and mechanical gauges to verify spheres, aspheres, flats, or other opto-mechanical components
- Align with ISO 9001 and follows Standard Operating Procedures
- Initiate and assist in developing solutions with engineering on problem jobs and technical issues
- Work cross functionally to define processes, tooling and fixtures
- Train and mentor junior staff
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a machine shop or optics fabrication
- Able to work for any US employer without restrictions
- Execution of a noncompete agreement is required
Hours: Monday-Thursday 3:30pm-1:30am
TPi Staffing has been matching job seekers with local companies for over 30 years. We are passionate about finding you a job that will fit your skills, experience and needs.