Immediately seeking a CNC Machinist in the Keene, NH area. This is a full time first shift offering a highly competitive pay rate.
- Read and interpret blueprints with the ability to determine the sequence of steps required to machine the part.
- Read, interpret and follow written instructions
- Follow verbal instructions
- ndependently Setup and run machine tool with full understanding of correct feeds and speeds required to produce a part that meets the specifications
- Use manual measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers and indicators to document that the part meets the specifications
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Maintain an organized and clean workspace
- Use simple math and trigonometry
- Use hand tools
- Edit Programs on the machine
- Programing skills a plus
- Manual Machining a plus
- Lift 50 lbs
- Mechanical aptitude and welding experience a plus
- 5 years experience preferred
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
TPi Staffing has been matching job seekers with local companies for over 30 years. We are passionate about finding you a job that will fit your skills, experience and needs.