Actively searching for a CNC Machinist in the Keene, NH area. This is a full-time second shift position paying $20 – $27/hour.
- Set-up, program, and operate CNC Cylindrical Grinding Machines and Diamond Turning Machines, to produce high precision components to exacting specifications.
- Operate and set up machinery to adjust feed rate, wheel speed, length of stroke, and depth of grind in accordance with accepted quality and finish standards.
- Inspect parts for conformance to specifications dimensionally as well as form and finish, utilizing micrometers, calipers, air gauges, CNC equipment, and CMM.
- Read and interpret prints and associated work instructions and schedules.
- Replace worn wheels and tools as necessary.
- Regularly interface with product engineering and manufacturing engineering.
- Perform special projects with minimum direction using prints, verbal instructions, or hand sketches.
- Assist and/or instruct other machinists.
- Complete necessary paperwork as required to record time and volume of work.
- Properly maintain equipment to ensure efficient operation.
- Operate and prioritize work to maintain on-time production schedules and priority changes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of abrasive material processes such as grinding and honing a plus
- Ability to machine and grind a variety of materials
- Knowledge of “G” and “M” codes and programming basics a plus
- Experience in determining feed rates and operating speeds for various materials a plus
- Experience with tooling and fixturing a plus
- Experienced with using computers in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Must be able to operate hand tools as required
- Operate handling equipment, i.e., forklifts, cranes, etc.
- Work cooperatively with others in a collaborative environment.
- Stand for extended periods of time, reach with both hands, and bend as necessary.
- Frequent lifting up to 40lbs on a regular basis.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 3:00pm-1:30am
TPI Staffing has been matching job seekers with local companies for over 30 years. We are passionate about finding you a job that will fit your skills, experience and needs.