Immediately seeking a Bistro Attendant in the Lebanon, NH area. This is a full time second shift offering $15/hour.
- Master a wide variety of food and beverage functions, from serving coffee and other beverages (including alcohol), to preparing ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food
- Process all orders and collects payment from customers, and provides assistance in food and beverage areas including bussing, cleaning, resetting tables, and delivering food to guests
- Perform general cleaning and maintenance of food and beverage prep areas, counts the bank at end of shifts, and follows property control audit standards and cash handling procedures
- Performs other reasonable job duties as requested
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications
- Ensures uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintains confidentiality of proprietary information, and protects company assets
- Welcomes and acknowledges all guests according to company standards, anticipates and addresses guests’ service needs, assists individuals with disabilities, and thanks guests with genuine appreciation
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others, and supports team to reach common goals
- Ensures adherence to quality expectations and standards
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance and objects in excess of 50 pounds with assistance
- Stands, sits, or walks for an extended time period
- Able to work weekends, holidays, and special events unless approved by Manager
Hours: Monday-Friday, 4:00pm-11:00pm, some weekends
TPi Staffing has been matching job seekers with local companies for over 30 years. We are passionate about finding you a job that will fit your skills, experience and needs.