In immediate need of a Quality Assurance Tech in the Claremont, NH area. This is a full time first shift position offering up to $23/hour.
- Read and understand work instructions
- Identify different components
- Perform assembly and other repetitive motions in the proper sequence
- Place parts in proper location on machines
- Properly react to machine problems
- Work independently and in teams to assemble or inspect parts
- Strive to achieve production quotas
- Proper completion of forms
- Attend to minor mechanical difficulties, jams etc.
- Package and label final product
- Inspect parts for defects
- Be responsible for quality and quantity of work
- Able to react and communicate in a timely and effective manner
- Able to take direction
- Upper body mobility, hand-eye coordination
- Good visual acuity
- Stand or sit for duration of shift
- Comply with safety requirements
- Maintain a clean work space
- Work overtime as required
TPi Staffing has been matching job seekers with local companies for over 30 years. We are passionate about finding you a job that will fit your skills, experience and needs.