Currently hiring for a CDL A Driver in the Brattleboro, VT area. This is a full-time position offering extremely competitive wages based on prior driving experience. A CDL-A license is preferred but a CDL-B license could be considered.
- Operating a dual axle 28 foot flatbed to transport lumber from facility to facility within a mile from each other
- Loading and unloading will be done by existing employees if needed but the option is there for the candidate to operate fork lift if possible
- Candidate responsible for removing small pieces of wood from each pack as they are loaded on the truck
- Candidate is responsible for strapping the load on each trip but does not have to tarp anything
- Active Class B CDL is a must but a class A is better
Hours: Varies daily/weekly – estimated 16-24 hours per week
TPI Staffing has been matching job seekers with local companies for over 30 years. We are passionate about finding you a job that will fit your skills, experience and needs.