Immediately seeking a CNC Machine Operator in the Claremont area. This is a full-time, weekend shift position with starting pay of $17.25/hour or more.
A successful CNC Machinist will have a good work attitude, strong attention to detail.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance per machine maintenance log
- Read and understand customer blueprints/specifications and basic numerical control code (NC Code)
- Communicate with operators from other shifts
- Clean and maintain work area
- Use inspection tools
- Fabricate parts from start to finish from raw material, castings, or forgings
- Communicate with tool crib/purchasing on ordering tools/supplies as needed
- Provide on the job training to new employees
- Previous CNC Operating and manufacturing experience
- Proven mechanical aptitude
- Basic reading, writing, and some advanced arithmetic skills – high school diploma or GED preferred
- Able to follow written, verbal, or computer generated instructions
- Strong communication skills
Hours: Friday to Sunday 7 am – 7 pm
Pay: $17.25/hour or more depending on experience
TPI Staffing Group has been matching job seekers with local companies for over 30 years. We are passionate about finding you a job that will fit your skills, experience and needs.