Actively hiring for a Forklift and Machine Operator in the Keene area. This is a full-time, third shift position with a starting pay of $15 – $16/hour.
No high school diploma or GED required.
- Operate all associated equipment and keep accurate production/down time records, including the operator logs
- Assist with meeting production team goals for quality, throughput, operating efficiency and cost control
- Follow all company policies and protocols such as safety, cleanliness, and organization
- Monitor the quality test results and report any incident that is outside of their specified ranges
- Assist in other areas around the facility as needed
- Prior experience operating fork trucks, bobcats or other mobile equipment preferred but willing to train
- Able to walk/stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl as needed
- Able to visually observe and inspect equipment & be aware of surroundings
- Able to lift 50 lbs regularly
- Willing to work indoors & outdoors in all weather conditions as needed
Hours: 5 pm to 5 am Thursday to Saturday, 9am – 5pm for training
Pay: $15 – $16/hour or more with experience
TPI Staffing Group has been matching job seekers with local companies for over 30 years. We are passionate about finding you a job that will fit your skills, experience and needs.