Actively seeking a Kitchen Staff in the Windsor, VT area. This is a full or part-time, second shift position offering $14 – $16/hour and great perks.
A successful Kitchen Staff member will have strong personal integrity and professionalism skills. The candidate must be a mature, team player with a positive attitude, enthusiasm and passion for customer satisfaction.
- Complete opening and closing checklists Follow strict food safety requirements
- Operate an industrial dishwasher in a fast paced kitchen environment Follow checklists and standard operating procedures
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area
- Maintain full knowledge of menus, recipes, and other pertinent information
- Responsible for constant sanitation, organization, and proper food handling
- Prepare work area for shift in accordance with company standards
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team kitchen environment
- Able to successfully complete ServeSafe course
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times
- Communicate with management to ensure guest satisfaction
Hours: Thursday to Sunday Noon – 5 pm or Noon – 8 pm, schedule can be flexible for part-time workers
Perks: Discounted products, employee referral program, all-expense paid trips after working full-time for a set number of years, apparel discounts and event pay
TPI Staffing has been matching job seekers with local companies for over 30 years. We are passionate about finding you a job that will fit your skills, experience and needs.