Immediately seeking a Manufacturing Supervisor in the Keene, NH area. This is a full time, second shift position offering up to $85K/year.
- Provide support to plant operations to enable operating areas to meet or exceed business plan targets to include operating expense, throughput, quality, associate relations, continuous improvement, and safety
- Manage the flow of product by assigning qualified associates to meet scheduling requirements that are driven by customers’ demands for 100% on time delivery. Knowledge and use of plant scheduling systems and concepts is key success factor. Utilize their expertise to advise the management team, analysts, planners, schedulers and maintenance supervisors on status of associates and machines to maximize uptime of key equipment
- Develop and implement tactics to reduce operating expense to meet business plan goals. Maximize the contributions of each associate in achieving departmental and business plan goals. Monitor selected measure to manage labor hours, supplies and other external costs. Promote and instill continuous improvement philosophy in all associates to identify, analyze and implement ideas that will measurably improve performance and constantly reduce operating costs
- Utilize machines and associates to meet the business plan goals. Manage scheduling, task lists, costing system and constraint management systems to meet customer order requirements. Monitor and manage work in process to proper operating levels in relation to the business plan targets and levels to sustain production expectations
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing principles and processes
- Experience leading associates
- 3-5 years supervisory experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office proficient (Excel, Powerpoint, SAP/MS Project experience preferred)
Hours: Monday-Thursday 3:00pm-1:00am
TPi Staffing has been matching job seekers with local companies for over 30 years. We are passionate about finding you a job that will fit your skills, experience and needs.