Seeking a Casting Operator in the Keene, NH area. This is a full time first shift position offering $20/hour.
- Mounts and aligns molds in casting machine
- Removes molten metal from melting furnace and transfers by hand ladle to holding furnace
- Operates casting machine and make s adjustments to ensure casting quality
- Removes solidified castings from casting machine and hangs on cooling rack
- Cuts gates and runners from casting using band saw
- Checks molds for any repair or maintenance issues prior to removal from casting machines
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Hours: Monday–Thursday 6:00am-4:00pm, Friday is OT as needed
TPi Staffing has been matching job seekers with local companies for over 30 years. We are passionate about finding you a job that will fit your skills, experience and needs.