In immediate need of a Calendar Mill Operator in the Brattleboro, VT area. This is a full time second shift position offering $18.00/hour.
- Operate extruder, breakdown mills, sulfur mill, and feed mill to produce a feed strip suitable in size, temperature, and content for use by calendar
- Operate conveyor throughout mill room. Obtain mixed stock from storage(using fork truck) and load into mill
- Unload the breakdown mill by feeding strip to extruder until just a band on mill remains
- Operate electronic scales, temperature control units, changing extruder screens per specification. Change and adjust extruder mill temperatures to meet specifications
- Unload the sulfur mill via conveyor system, unloading manually and unloading automatically. Enter data on charts, reports and graphs
- Add refine stock at sulfur mill as per S.O.P. Add and blend chemicals into batch in sulfur mill per S.O.P. to ensure a consistent mix
- Assist other millroom operators loading and unloading mills and preparing equipment to run
- Five years operating calender or other heavy industrial machinery
- Have a minimum of four years primary department with a minimum of one year as a qualified Calender inspector, or have previously qualified as a Calender Operator
Hours: Monday-Friday 3:00pm-11:00pm
TPi Staffing has been matching job seekers with local companies for over 30 years. We are passionate about finding you a job that will fit your skills, experience and needs.